We are happy to inform that the cyber center has six papers accepted to Eurocrypt 2020!
- Carmit hazay, Rafael Pass and Muthuramakrishnan Venkitasubramaniam
Which Languages Have 4-Round Fully Black-Box Zero-Knowledge Arguments from One-Way Functions?
- Carmit Hazay, Muthuramakrishnan Venkitasubramaniam and Mor Weiss,
The Price of Active Security in Cryptographic Protocols
- Orr Dunkelman, Nathan Keller, Eyal Ronen, and Adi Shamir
The Retracing Boomerang Attack
- Orr Dunkelman, Nathan Keller, Noam Lasry, and Adi Shamir
New Slide Attacks on Almost Self-Similar Ciphers
- Gilad Asharov, Ilan Komargodski, Wei-Kai Lin, Kartik Nayak, Enoch Peserico and Elaine Shi
OptORAMa: Optimal Oblivious RAM
- Benny Pinkas, Mike Rosulek. Ni Trieu and Avishay Yanai
PSI from PaXoS: Fast, Malicious Private Set IntersectionPosted by